Fidelity Inspections Inc. – Residential inspections, Commercial and Low Rise Building Condition Assessments, Infrared Thermography-Building Envelope and Electrical Scans.
Sam Fidale has been in the construction industry since 1981. Purchasing a home as a primary residence or as an investment property is one of the most expensive decisions most of us will ever make. People become emotionally attached to a property for one reason or another and this affects their decision making process. By having a well-qualified professional inspector give an unbiased opinion of the property by means of a detailed report, you will be in a better position to make an informed decision.
For our commercial property clients, we understand that it’s all about the bottom line, having an experienced inspector conduct the building condition assessment report, which includes current costs for deficiencies noted, helps to balance that bottom line.
Infrared inspections performed by a Level 2 thermographer eliminates the need for a second person to interpret the scanned images. This leads to a quicker turn-around time for the reports to be delivered to our infrared clients in a timely fashion.
We inspect each building as if it were our own and encourage buyers to join us during the inspection if possible. We provide electronic reports with digital images delivered to our clients in most cases the same day.
- OAHI-Registered Home Inspector #436
- CAPHI-National Certificate Holder
- CAPHI-New Construction Inspector (Tarion)
- Commercial Building Inspection Trained-CDW Engineering
- Certified Level 2 Infrared Thermographer
- Humber College Home Inspection Certificate Program Graduate With Honours
- Over 30 years construction experience
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau